Fat (nutritional fat) is a highly misused word often related to Fat / Obesity but the fact is that eating only fat and no carbs still help lose weight & fat both. Fat is a result of eating more calories than calories burnt. Eating fat makes hormones perform better, process fat-soluble vitamins (Vitamins A, C, D, K but Not Vitamin B’s), It helps process minerals and provide energy.Right fat intake reduces weight loss faster they are saturated or unsaturated. ).Many types of research show that best fats for weight loss are unsaturated fats and using different fats and oils in meals like olive oil, rice bran oil, mustard oil, soya bean, sesame, sunflower and groundnut oil – along with restricted quantities of non-essential fats is the best way for reducing weight & yet get the best nutrition.
Fat Loss (correct diet & workout) Improves immunity, power strength, and fitness and is anti-aging.
Weight Loss (strict dieting, no workout) decreases strength, stamina, makes skin saggy, weakens metabolism, and reduces organ performance.
What is saturated fat? (Fat for low intake or the bad fat) * Reduce
Saturated fat may raise your low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, and increases the risk of heart diseases. They solidify at room temperature, resist oxidation, resist rancidity, and tolerate high cooking temperatures are sourced primarily from animals:
- Poultry, cattle meat fat.
- Dairy products cream, cheese, milk, butter, coconut oil
What is unsaturated fat? (The good fats for health) * Induce.
Unsaturated is mostly vegetables based and liquid at room temperature. They are prone to get rancid, oxidation, and ferment further as they are natural. There are two main types of unsaturated fat:
Monounsaturated fats (MUFA): Plant-based monounsaturated fats help reduce heart-related disease. Foods that are highest in monounsaturated fats include: olive oil, peanut oil, avocados, most nuts, most seeds
Polyunsaturated fats (PUFA): PUFA helps muscle development and blood clotting they are liquid at room temperature but the least stable for cooking, PUFA is further divided into two categories: omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
Omega-3 fatty acids are found in (Excellent for weight management)
- Vegetarian: flax and flaxseed oil, soya bean and soybean oil, sunflower seeds, walnuts chia seeds, hemp seeds, oysters
- Non-Vegetarian: fatty fish, such as sardines, tuna, salmon, trout, mackerel, and herring Omega-6 fatty acids lower harmful LDL cholesterol and boost protective HDL found in:
- safflower oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil, walnut oil, corn oil.
Fats of wellness ….
- Almond oil is great for dressing & flavoring food, Its good for heart and blood pressure. Almond oil enhances good cholesterol levels and also ensures protection against colon tumors.
- Avocado oil is high in “good fat” excellent for high-temperature cooking and salads.
- Ghee is much better than butter homemade is even better, it improves bone health, digestion, and weight loss when accompanied by exercise.
- Cashew oil boosts immunity, fights infections, and improves eyesight lowers cholesterol.
- Olive oil but Extra virgin and pure only: it has properties that assist in healthier skin and hair & good for health when used in cooking. Extra-virgin oil is dark and pure and any other lighter olive oil is just refined, diluted with vegetable oils & poor-quality olive oil.
- Flaxseed & Soybean oil is full of omega 3 fatty acids that help lose weight & boost immunity.
- Groundnut oil is extremely high in unsaturated fat (MUFA) and (PUFA) good for weight loss and it is excellent for facial skin and high in vitamin E.
- Mustard oil or Sassoon oil is a better substitute to refined oils due to its antibacterial properties to fights germs & viruses and boost immunity.
- Palm oil is a rich source of antioxidants and Vitamin E. Excellent for health issues like arthritis, heart, and blood flow it also helps in anti-aging.
- Rice bran oil is rich in oryzanol and a great MUFA oil it lowers cholesterol and aids weight loss;
- Sesame oil is the most beneficial for diabetes and maintains blood pressure.
- Sunflower oil is oil full of vitamin E this (PUFA) helps in lowering cholesterol and weight loss.
- The myth is heavy food or light food but the fact is the food it’s the quantity you eat.
- Follow one rule don’t think much on eating then don’t think much to workout (every small meal adds fat & weight every small workout burn fat adds muscles) it’s all about good weight (muscles) or bad weight (fat) and space management it’s your body store what you want.
- Eating oils and fats in moderation is always great for health.
- Intake of different types of oils so change oils in every meal is recommended to lose weight.
- Do not overheat oils it keeps their nutrient alive and keeps digestion clean.
- Top of Form
- Bottom of Form
- Fat like cheese and butter can help reduce weight when used with low carbs.
- High heat tolerant oils are extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil work well for shallow frying, while delicate oils such as nuts and seeds oils should only be used to flavor dishes after cooking avoid heating (Read labels before buying these expensive oils).
- Integrate one meal of vegetables & salads made with dressing oils, spices as needed.
- Avoid trans fats largely found in fried foods, processed snacks, baked goods as they have no nutritional value, they increase weight.
- Fat mixed with salt or sugar or carbs like flour are the most fattening combination to control
Further Discussion feel free to email@example.com